Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Out of Retirement

Addicted to It is coming out of retirement for a very, very important reason and event-- Sunday night's Hugh Jackman extravaganza. What's that, you ask? You may know it by its lesser known moniker...the Oscars.



Since I have moved and no longer have my trusty gang around for the trivia and prizes- I am going to attempt an evening of live-blogging. I will try to make my comments profound and interesting and not just about Hugh Jackman's chest. We'll see how it works out. I'm not making any promises. And you never know, there may be prizes involved after all.



image from justjared.com

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay!
- Sarah Snavely

Anonymous said...

I'm excited!

Julie said...

i'm expecting grade A wittiness. although, i would be completely satisfied with an evening of nothing but comments on HJ's anatomy.

Jocelyn Christensen said...

I'm so "there".

Anonymous said...

wow, won't this be difficult to do without DVR and the ability to pause live TV??? (not to rub it in)

-shannon

emily said...

I am going to have to use my mad typing skills to stay in the game. This is going to be old school. :) Also, way to rub it in.

Anonymous said...

i lost my over the air tv signals last night. I may have to tune into your live blogging.

Ron

Anonymous said...

i lost my over the air tv signal so i will have to tune it to your live blogging.

Ron

Anonymous said...

Well, way back when in a little town called Oxford, the night was celebrated with chili and Fritos...it just hasn't been the same since. Perhaps I'll cook up my own pot of chili this year, sit with my tv and laptop and enjoy the awards and Emily's amazing insight once again!

Unknown said...

I still think you should do an email contest and blog about how everyone is doing. I am going to suck this year because I have not been seeing movies. Showing up for class is hell on my pop culture knowledge.

Keep posting after Sunday!

Anonymous said...

ohhh i am so excited, i hope he flashes more than that smile of his!
artemisbow. . .